Grüner Baum Hotel Village **** A family holiday in Bad Gastein, one of Austria's most scenic destinations
As a guest of the certified organic 4 star Hoteldorf Grüner Baum in Bad Gastein, you can enjoy many recreational-attractions in the car-free natural mountain scenery of the Hohe Tauern National Park. In total, 5 houses and 80 rooms at the Hoteldorf Grüner Baum invite you to relax during your holidays in the Alps.
Whether spring, summer, fall or winter – the Small Luxury Hotel Grüner Baum is open the whole year round for your holiday in the mountains and offers attractive packages.
Good reasons to take your holiday at the Grüner Baum Holiday Village in Gastein
- A car-free setting at the heart of the pristine natural beauty of the Kötschach Valley – a tranquil holiday on our 70-hectare site
- Professional childcare 6 days per week with a great programme
- We are a member of the Bio-Hotel initiative, which means you will enjoy 100% organic food and drinks at the Grüner Baum Hotel Village
- A diverse, free outdoor programme in our Fox Farm outdoor park in the summer, professional mountain bikes from Giant, scooters, three-wheelers, children’s cars, bouldering park for climbing, boccia court, table tennis, children's playground
- Free activity programme with snowshoe hiking, igloo building, curling, torchlight hiking in winter, toboggan hire, hotel’s own practice ski lift
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides outside the front entrance of the hotel
- Free ski shuttle to the lifts (approximately a 6-minute journey)
- Wellness & Spa facilities including extensive massage and beauty treatments 32°C indoor pool filled with thermal water, outdoor pool with a temperature ranging between 20°C and 24°C in summer
- The warm hospitality of the Blumschein family and the qualified staff of the Grüner Baum Hotel Villag
- With our extensive free WLAN coverage you can connect your devices and our babycams to the worldwide web